Price and service
From my experience your wedding day will pass so quickly, it'll seem like something of a blur to you both. So whilst the matter of photography might not seem that important when you're trying to focus on other things, once your vows are taken and you've beaten those post-planning blues, your wedding photographs will be all that is left to remind you of your special day. Aside from your newly acquired spouse, the pile of gifts and a fading honeymoon tan of course.
So consider beautiful wedding photographs one of the best investments in priceless memories you can make.
With countless photographers these days how do you choose the right one? It's an important decision, as your photographer(s) will have only one chance to create a story of your day. When making the decision here are some reasons to consider us.
- Two professional photographers allowing us to be in two places at once. We can cover both the nervous groom and the excited bride, the groups as well as the guests. We capture it all.
- We have over 15 years wedding photography experience. We have dealt with all kinds of weather and kinds of people for that matter. We have ensured the groups are completed to schedule even when everything is running behind. Even when events don't go to plan we are unflappable and have been told we are a calming influence.
- We are unobtrusive and smartly dressed so we can blend into the background.
- We only use professional cameras and lenses. Our equipment is water sealed but we always carry back up equipment in the rare event that it is needed. Nothing is left to chance.
- As a full time photographer Julie is always on hand to answer any queries and advises on timings and recommended group photographs. With wedding photography being our sole focus, you can expect to receive your wedding photographs shortly after you arrive back from your honeymoon.
- For full day coverage, 21 hours of post production goes into your wedding with each photograph corrected by hand for optimum contrast and beautiful skin tones. Then any necessary retouching or Photoshop work is applied, such as opening eyes during the group photographs, removing blemishes or even smoothing skin. The final result is a natural and above all flattering image.
- As we will be with you for a long part of your day, it's important to say, we are both jolly nice people.
Confetti Shots Wedding Prices
With no two weddings being alike, a package price no longer makes sense. The price depends on how long you require coverage, the time of the year and the day of the week. Please get in touch with details of your wedding and we can put together a bespoke quote for you.
All wedding packages include the following:
- an initial consultation in the run up to your wedding day, so that you can find out a little more about us and we can get a better understanding of what you are both looking to achieve on the day
- a highly experienced husband and wife team who can cover your entire wedding day
- all photographs made available to you, in both the highest quality 'colour' and 'black and white' format
- each image is edited by hand for beautiful skin tones and great colour.
- the rights to keep ALL high-resolution digital files of shots taken on the day (300-600).
- a secure online gallery of your wedding photographs, so that friends and family can view and safely purchase their favourite shots, wherever they might live in the world
Albums including parents albums are available as an optional extra. We only offer the highest quality, handcrafted wedding albums to display your photographs – all of which are beautifully printed for optimum contrast and colour on photographic paper that will not fade for at least 75 years.
Some dates still available in 2018.
Please enquire to check if your date is available